We have some of the best benefits available, period. But, no one plan is right for everyone. Annual Enrollment is your opportunity to review the options and select what is best for you and your family. But, annual enrollment ends on October 19, so be sure to act quick!
Here’s what you need to know about this year:
The best news is that there are no plan changes and increases to employee paycheck costs for 2019 will be minimal!
This is a passive enrollment, no action is required for medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. Your current elections will carry over into 2019, with any applicable plan feature changes applied. However, you must re-enroll in the Health Care FSA, the Dependent Care FSA and Childcare Subsidy for 2019.
We’ve worked to streamline our tools to make it even easier than ever to understand the differences between the plans and enroll. Simply follow these 6 easy steps:
- Choose your medical plan: HRA, EPO or HSA
- Choose your insurance company: Aetna or UnitedHealthcare
- Learn about vision and dental plans
- Find out about FSAs and the Childcare Subsidy (Hint, you need to enroll EVERY year!)
- Learn about even more benefits, like life and voluntary benefits
- Make it official by enrolling
Hawaii Employees. Be sure to click the “Hawaii Employees” tab under Medical to learn about your options.
Still have questions? Our team is here to help you. Call the T-Mobile Benefits Center (855) TMO-BENS (855-866-2367), Monday – Friday 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time